Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, June 26, 2010

liquid fassssttttt

tomorrow is the day
liquid fast...i haven't done one in sooo long, but i need it. scale has been hovering back around 144 lately.

someone PLEASSEEE explain this to me:
I eat about 1000 cals a day, and all in rather healthy foods. I only drink water. I exercise about 2 hours every day, pretty vigorously. Why am I not losing weight? I dont know what to do...am I in starvation mode? Can my body go into starvation mode when i'm still eating 1000 a day? I mean, should i cut cals, increase exercising, drink more water, eat more? I'm so confused.

Seriously, you hear all those "weight loss experts" on tv and all the nutrition teachers tell you "losing weight is simple...all you have to do is burn more calories than you take in. Decrease by 500 a day and exercise and you'll lose about 2 lbs a week"

yeah fucking right. Not so simple for me apparently. shit.

please excuse my french.

But I digress. I can't wait until the liquid fast tomorrow with the wonderful lilah lee! hopefully this will kick me back into shape! I need y'alls encouragement though, I'm going out with friends tomorrow and they want to go eat at a chinese buffet beforehand. Of course they do. Ok, so it's not the best food in the world, this china buffet, but I've been craving some chinese food, and it will be hard to get out of the plans, because if I go, I can't just sit there...i'll have to pay to be there. And if I pay, why wouldn't I eat?

But I will resist. Somehow. I'm determined to do this, and I can't let my best blogger buddy lilah down! I'm hoping to see 140 again by tuesday. Hopefully. Who knows with my crazy body though and my crappy scale. But I was 143 today, and everytime i've done a liquid fast I lose about 2 pounds. All waterweight, so i gain it right back usually, BUT i've never been determined to KEEP it off before.

hmmm...ok, well i'll probably be posting a lot tomorrow to keep myself distracted and keep you all updated! If anyone wants to join us, please do so! Stay strong out there, we can all do this together!

1 comment:

  1. YESSS You we can do this :]
    No chinese lol. As amazing as it is, just think about all of the "cat" products they use... jk ;]

    Ahhh I love you and your blog, you crack me up!!
    I hope you're doing good so far today! I've only had water so Im going to try and keep it that way as long as possible! lol

    I wish there was a better way we could monitor each other??...

    BUT anyways, you'll lose the weight :] I remember when I swam I was the same way. I started throwing in a lot of running with it and that helped a lot, I got down to 136 ish from running 2 miles a day and swimming 3.5 hours. I forgot how tall you are but I think I was around 5' 8''

    AND you have a ton of muscle from swimming, so that plays a big role too, athletes should prob go by body fat percentage over weight :]


    KAY!
    love you :]
    have an awesome fast :]

    Love, Lilah

    ReplyDelete