Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Good news and sunshine makes an entire day incredible



I hardly ever update more than once a day, but today calls for some celebration! my day has been going great so far.

calorie count thus far today:

10 strawberries~ 25 calories
1 piece of french vanilla bread~ 150 calories
2 cups diet green tea- 0 calories
1 hour swimming ~ -500 (as best i can figure online)
1 mile running ~ -100

total: ~ -425


!!!!!!! WHAT?!!!! YES YES YES!!!!

ANDDDDDD I conquered my scale phobia today and took a little hop on...144!
QUADRUPLE FREAKIN YES!!!

I'm on my period too, so I should be pretty bloated. I'm just confused though, I mean...my diet hasn't been going all that great, and today was my first practice since thursday night...I have NO idea, but I'll take it. Yes I will!

Plus, I have work/practice AGAIN tonight, so more calories to burn! And I'm not even the slightest bit hungry yet!

Losing weight is almost better than Christmas when you were a little kid. I mean, at least for me, I was positive that every christmas morning I would wake up to a tree full of presents without having to work for them at all. But losing weight, Oh that is something you have to work for, just YOU and nobody else. That is something you can actually be proud of, and seeing the pounds drop is one of the best presents you can ever give yourself.

So freaking happy today.

The blog has also undergone some major updates. It needed it. Reading all of your beautiful blogs made me want one too.

Also, I personally thank each one of you followers. If I didn't have this blog, I would probably be GAINING weight instead of losing. It's such great motivation. I mean I jsut couldn't bare to get on here and tell you all that I've gained 10 pounds or something. And the comments and just reading how well you all are doing inspire me to stick with it and get results like you all are, so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LOVIES!

Well, It's fabulous to be in a good mood. I hope you ladies are just as happy as I am. Now get motivated, get out there, and reach your goals! The smallest little bit feels so good!

1 comment:

  1. Hey a great day for you!
    Brill! well done on losing don't it just make your day when everything falls into place :)

    I would def not be doing so well without all the support I get here
    keep going
    much love
    Wilted Rose ♥

    ReplyDelete