Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

142!

Ok so this was completely unexpected...I stepped on the scale yesterday and I weighed 144 or 145, I step on again today after practice, and the scale says 142! ahh thats another 2 pounds lost! So excited! I don't know how I managed to do that in just a day, but i'll take it! Hey skinny, here I come!

OK so that you all so much for the comments and advice about the whole france thing. I still have no idea what to do, but I am goign to skype with the family today and hopefully that will help persuade me one way or another. Really nervous but excited at the same time!

Oh and the pcitures of the tornado are on my mom's camera, and I think she brought it with her to work today, so I can't put them on the computer right now, but I promise I will later! it's super cool! Ok so just a quick little update...gotta go get ready to skype with France! haha Je t'aime!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! GOOD JOB!!! :D :D :D don't you love when your hard work pays off! Good luck on the france decision :] I know its a big one. You are doing sooo great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *YAY!*

    Thats brill Frenzy that feeling is soooo AWESOME! isn't it.

    Keep going the lbs are dropping off now
    I'm sooo happy for you
    loadsa love
    Wilted~Rose ♥

    ReplyDelete