Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

success!!

i did it!


i made it then entire day without a SINGLE calorie entering my body!

Honestly, i didn't torture myself either. It was really pretty easy. I started cleaning the house as soon as I woke up and I didn't stop all day...I cleaned the house then went specifically to my room and cleaned out all this old junk I had. it was so liberating. Plus, it took me seriously like forever, so by the time I even got to sit it was 8 o'clock or so. that's the first time I actually noticed that I was hungry (and that's only because i started watching the damn food network) but i resisted, and i made it the whole day.

I drank a shit ton of water too today. I have a feeling i'm gonna have to piss all night tonight haha and all the cleaning was bound to burn some calories right? I mean it was like a solid 10 hours of cleaning. shit, i could eat off these floors! ...or walls..or carpets...or even the fucking bathroom floors for as deep as i cleaned.

anyway, i feel great, but i don't think i'll make it too long tomorrow. i'll probably eat as soon as possible. I'm super hungry right now because i took it upon myself to prepare diet-wise for any possible fast food stops on our vacation this week. i went to every fast food website i could imagine and compared seriously like every menu item to find out the foods with the lowest calories and seriously, those fast food places are some disgusting little fuckers. Really, i knew they were bad, but when you take the time to actually look at all their menu items...jeeze! And seriously guys, i suggest that every one of you do the same thing i did and make a list of possible menu choices from each place for when you have to get something! Don't fall for those salads...in a couple places (especially burger king) you can almost have several cheeseburgers for the amount of calories that is in one salad!


anyway, tomorrow will be a lot of driving and a lot of shopping. we're driving up to niagara falls, but we're gonna stop at a few outlet malls along the way...super excited for the clothes, and hopefully i'll look much skinnier after my first ever fast!

Ok well i have to go to sleep, i'm literally EXHAUSTED for all the work and i need to get my mind off food. Plus, i have to wake up super early tomorrow to leave for vacation!

I seriously love you all so much and thank you for the wonderful comments/advice i've been getting! I haven't had the time to respond yet but i really do read and appreciate every single one and every single post from the blogs i'm following! they make my day :D love you ladies and stay strong whjile i'm gone these next few days...hopefully we'll all have a lot to share when i return!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the fast! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on fasting :) That's great!

    I can't believe you're a KD too! This is so exciting. I seriously squealed when I read that! Wow... we really are everywhere. AOT!!

    ReplyDelete