Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

pictures pictures pictures!


The little tornado that was forming by my house one night! It looked much stronger/bigger than this, but I can't find the better picture right now!









ok so I finally have some pictures to show you guys! They're not all of me, some other random things that I wanted to throw in there too, but I will include a few of me. I haven't had a chance yet to take pictures of my stomach (aka my fat) but I'm going to try to do that tomorrow...I'm just too tired from all the dancing I did tonight at the banquet! More to come on all of that tomorrow...enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Fun pics, except the first one, that'd be a bit scary! We had some storms a couple days ago, but none of the really strong/bad stuff was near me.

    ReplyDelete