Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 31, 2011

completely useless post.

I have absolutely nothing to say. Nothing has been going on in my life worth blogging about. Been on some dates with L, ate a lot of food, that's all that been going on.

But i feel like i'm failing you all for not blogging. You're following for a reason, i must keep up with the demand, no?

i'm going swimming tonight. I'm hoping to at least put in 1,000 yards, which would only take me like 20-30 minutes, but idk. I'm teaching L a new stroke tonight, so most of my time will be spent coaching him instead of getting my own workout in.

Also, question to all you ladies out there. Have you all ever started/switched birth controls and experienced uncontrollable cravings for food and an insatiable appetite? Maybe i'm making excuses and i've just lost all self control, but i swear that since i've started the pill again, i've had those cravings like when you're on your period. I just CANT STOP EATING. And i crave chocolate and carbs like crazy.

Anyway, just curious. Have a beautiful day ladies!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're failing for not blogging. I really like this blog, but I only get around to reading it when I got through all the blogs I follow, and they're in #ABC order, so I usually stop at C. I don't know about your question, I don't take birth control.

    ReplyDelete