Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 10, 2011

someone PLEASE stop my eating. Seriously, I'm going to hire someone to follow me around 24/7, and rip any piece of food out of my hand that I could possibly want to eat. After the cruise, I haven't been able to stop eating. I eat SO much. I swear, it's like i'm on my period constantly. I just have this insatiable hunger, and i CRAVE chocolate especially. Weird.

The scale is up to 134 again. ughhhhh. I just want to start losing again. I don't know how to get that self control back. I feel to comfortable. Everyone is telling me i look good, i have L who thinks i look amazing....i just don't have enough motivation. The number on the scale should be enough motivation, and you would think that I would be able to do this just for MYSELF, but no.

i don't have anything else to say. I really dont feel like boring you all with anymore updates on L or anything else. Thats not what this blog is about. It's going very well, let's just leave it at that, i'll let you all know when big events happen in my life, but i'm gonna try to start concentrating on just food again.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment