Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 6, 2011

break.

i think i'm going to take a break from blogging. I know, that's not that big of news considering how little i post on here anymore, but i just don't think its what i need in my life right now. You ladies are amazing. each and every one of you is a beautiful person and i'm so thankful for you all, but that's just it...i think youre too good for this. I think we're all too go for this life. I know, its a disorder, a lot of us can't escape from it, and yes, a lot of us DO need to lose weight...but i dont want to encourage anything unsafe or unhealthy anymore. and that's what i'm doing just by being on this blog. i'm saying "great job!" every time you fast and lose another pound. I'm saying, "dont worry about that binge, just go work out a ton and burn off those calories!" i'm saying "you look amazing!" to all of these underweight girls.

i dont want to be that person. i'm sorry girls, but i guess maybe i've just gotten on this religious kick lately. I want to start living my life for God as best i can. I just want to be a good person. Besides my weight, i'm absolutely happy with EVERY aspect of my life. I have a beautiful family who loves me, i live in a beautiful country, i love my school and everything that i study, I have the best friends and a wonderful boyfriend who tells me every day how beautiful and perfect I am. I don't need anything (weight included) bringing me down.

of course, i'll be honest, this isn't goodbye forever. I'll probably be back to update you all every now and then. I'm just not sure when that next time will be.

Thank you to everyone who has been following me and all the kind comments you've left. Like i said, i do appreciate you all so very much, and i just wish you nothing but happiness and success in your lives. I dont care how much you weigh/what your habits are, i find you all beautiful on the inside, and i'm sure youre just as beautiful on the outside.

Take care of yourselves ladies. I love you. We'll catch up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment