Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, November 22, 2010

Today was super stressful. I had a French presentation and a statistics test which I wasn't ready for at all. I stayed up basically all night studying, and I got about 2 hours of sleep. My stats test was obviously the hardest of the two, and that was later in the day. So of course, I stayed stressed about it all day. My super anxiety kicked in a I felt horribly sick. Didnt even have the desire to touch any food. Once it was over though, of course my appetite came back. I went and had chic fil a with CJ, so I guess my total forthe day is about 800 or so? Not terrible, but considering that was only 1 meal for the day, it wasn't to great either. Well, I'm procrastinating, I have a French exam tomorrow that I need to prepare for...hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment