Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 1, 2011

so fresh and so clean

Well, the doc called back today and i'm completely 100% STD free. well that's a relief.

On to more important matters...weight. Ive not been eating healthy at all. Like, at all. I love to cook, and Im in charge of cooking dinner for the family every night. Couldn't I use this to my advantage, and cook super healthy, super low cal meals? Sure I could. Is that what I do? Absolutely not.

I wont lie, I love creamy, rich, super fattening foods. I mean seriously now, who doesnt? So instead of cooking lean meats and lots of veggies, I cook pasta, creamy enchiladas, casseroles...you name it. It all tastes absolutely amazing, but really, i have to be super careful controlling my protions so that my calorie count isnt shot for the day with just one meal.

So tonight I'm cooking bourbon chicken. A little better right? Let's just pretend so.

Silver lining though? My scale said 128 today. So....132-133? Looks like im still losing weight, ever so slowly but surely. Woohoo for miracles.

2 comments:

  1. Well done lady! It is so hard to resist the rich, creamy food- absolutely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! I miss you. I'm so excited to see you're posting again :)

    I just started back up...
    been going through a lot of random shit, gained all the 34 pounds back... but losing it ever so slightly!

    Glad to see you're doing so well :D

    I'm gonna go catch up on your blog now lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete