Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 8, 2011

131

Ok so I finally got up the courage this morning to step on the scale and face the cold hard facts that I've been eating too much junk. I expected my scale to say around 130-131 (actually meaning 134-135ish) but I put both feet on, looked down, and 127! I stared in disbelief, stepped back off, back on, and there it was again...127. So actually I weigh probably around 131 (Gahhh I need an accurate scale so that o can stop guessing!!) but that means I'm only around 2 lbs away from getting into the 120's!! Ahhhh I haven't been in the 120's in the past 5 years probably! I am SO FREAKING EXCITED. I know my ultimate goal weight would be to weigh 120 and my ultimate super dream goal weight is around 115-116 cause that would put me just about 5 lbs away from being underweight, but seriously idk if I'll ever do that. So just 11 lbs from my ultimate goal....I really need to stay focused!

Speaking of focused, today marks the day that I start concentrating on making healthy choices again. Ok, so I already fucked up by taking two mini cinnamon roll free samples at the grocery store this morning...but oh well. At least I didn't buy the whole package and gorge myself on them like I would have loved to do. Then I came home and ate a yogurt parfait, and that's all I will eat until dinner tonight, which I'm making salad so Woohooo!

This week's food calendar looks about like this:
Today:
2 mini cinnamon rolls
Yogurt parfait with strawberries and blueberries
Salad with grilled chicken

Tomorrow:
Parfait
Italian marinated chicken breast
Corn
Fruited Bibb lettuce salad

Wednesday:
Parfait or special k cereal
Chicken tortellini soup (high sodium, but the calories shouldn't be that bad if I don't eat most of the tortellini in it)
Maybe a grilled cheese with the soup

Thursday:
Parfait or cereal
Leftover soup

Friday:
Cereal
Who knows? We may be going to the lake again so well see what that means food wise.
If I get really hungry for lunch, salad only. I'm so committed to losing these last few lbs. And if I can lose 2 lbs a week (which is still a lofty goal when I'm not exercising, I'll admit...) then I will weigh around 125 or so for my birthday, which would be so freaking fantastic!!

Oh, and I feel like I should mention this since it's on my food plan this week....if you ladies are looking for a great low cal dinner, make some Italian marinated chicken breasts. All you do is take some Italian salad dressing, marinate your chicken breast in it for a few hours, then grill it! Seriously, that's it! Two ingredients! And it tastes sooooo good and has so much flavor. You're getting your protein without a lot of cals! Just thought I'd share in case you all haven't already heard about that!

Well that's it for now, I'll probs post more soon, but I'm on my iPhone and I hate writing a ton!

Ok so that's pretty good calorie wise as long as I can stick to it.

3 comments:

  1. I hate to sound like A sap or betch but I cried when I saw you weight loss I'm seriously happy for you , like As I comment I have big fat tears rolling down my chipmunk cheeks , but you seriously make me upset with me cause your so disciplined yet still able to eat whatever the hell you want I congrats you xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss chica! :) That's so awesome. You really should get a new scale, though. lol I would flip if I found out mine was inaccurate. I know it's right, though, because my dad has one of those old doctor's office scales with the sliding weights out on the balcony, and I've weighed on my scale and then on his right after to see if they're the same. Your meal plans for the week sound delicious. I'm definitely going to make that Italian marinated chicken breast after I break my fast at the end of the month. ^^ Keep up the great work! I hope you reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOOOD JOB you are doing sooo amazing! I need to catch up... like for real... lol

    My dad makes THE best italian marinated chicken... it's my favorite dinner :)

    I need to get a new scale too... I know that last summer is was perfectly accurate with the dr scale because I weighted myself before, at DR then after with clothes.. haha but now it can never make up it's mind lol

    You're food plan sounds amazing! You can do it, just stick with it and whenever you want to eat something bad, just imagine me saying don't dooooo it lol my friend always does that to me and it seems to help haha :)

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete