Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, May 13, 2011

He left. For good.

The reason changed from "I'm not happy and I don't want to burden anyone with my unhappiness" to "I just lost those feelings for you. I just see you as a friend" to "I wasn't ready to have a serious girlfriend. We spent every moment together. It wasn't just me anymore, it was me and you. I was scared of that seriousness."

I dont know the real reason. All I know is that I feel like half of me has physically been ripped away from my body, leaving me bleeding, suffering, and emotionally dead.

I've cried every day for the last week. My eyes are red and swollen every morning when I wake up. I dream about him everynight, and in my dreams everything is good again, adn I'm happy. Then I wake up and realize that it isn't true, and I cry some more.

I miss him. I miss him so much. I want him back and it's almost harder basically knowing that the reason he broke up with me is because his feelings for me were too strong (Despite the other reasons he gave, the fact that he was scared of falling for me made the most sense and seemed to be the most truthful....i'm not just saying that because i'm bitter.)

I have this hope still, and I don't know if I want it to be there or not. There is nothing I would love more than the prospect of being with him again one day down the road. But he lives an hour away from me. I will hardly see him, if at all, this summer. If things work out well, we may talk every other week or so, i dont know. His feelings could easily change. He really could lose any interest in me, and I don;t want to hurt like this again.

I just miss him. I just want him to miss me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment